Can you be one of us?
- Are you an individual that believes in protecting the family next door from evil or tyranny just as you would protect your own?
- Do you believe that the constitution was designed to protect your individual rights and freedoms and should be fiercely protected and defended?
- Do you feel that the constitution is a valid system of self regulation and that being a prepared and educated citizen is one of the best ways to defend against evil and tyranny?
Then we are like you
We’re families protecting families, we’re prepared citizens that believe in a system of self regulation and freedom. We believe that the freedoms and rights in the constitution should be protected.
Why we exist as an organization
Think about it
When you were a child, you thought as a child, but now that you are an adult so you must be able to handle concepts of an adult. Whats about to be explained to you is a structure of logic that describes a deep philosophy of power and authority that may take some time for you to consider and absorb.
We’ll start with a couple of questions…
- How strong is your drive to protect yourself from evil?
- How strong is your drive to protect your family or others from evil?
- What is your definition of evil?
- Would you say that in a situation where you are protecting yourself, your family or another from evil or peril that you are the strongest you can be?
- Could anything make you stronger than that?
- How strong is that?