It is the duty of the citizen’s of this state to protect and defend the unalienable Rights of all members of the community. Under no circumstances will the PALFM tolerate those who advocate acts of criminal violence, terrorism or a change away from our republican form of government; nor will it support any specific political party or candidate, nor espouse any particular religious denomination or doctrine. All members must understand the duties and obligations of both citizens and government under the United States and their State’s Constitution.
Can you be one of us?
- Are you an individual that believes in protecting the family next door from evil just as you would protect your own?
- Do you believe that the constitution was designed to protect your individual rights and freedoms and should be protected and defended legally?
- Do you feel that the constitution is a valid system of self regulation and that being a prepared and educated citizen is one of the best ways to defend against evil?
If so, then we are like minded.
We are families protecting families.
We are prepared citizens that believe in a system of self regulation and freedom.
We believe that the freedoms and rights in the constitution should be protected.
Why we exist as an organization
Evil has a known formula: slowly regulate the rights of an individual away, then strip away their
ability to defend themselves and then rule over them. We exist as a representative and as a
defense against Evil.
Think about it
When you were a child, you thought as a child, but now that you are an adult …so you must be
able to handle concepts of an adult. What’s about to be explained to you is a structure of logic
that describes a deep philosophy of power and authority that may take some time for you to
consider and absorb.
We’ll start with a couple of questions…
- How strong is your drive to protect yourself from evil?
- How strong is your drive to protect your family or others from evil?
- What is your definition of evil?Would you say that in a situation where you are protecting yourself, your family or another from evil or peril that you are the strongest you can be?
- Could anything make you stronger than that?
How strong is that?